Monday, November 21, 2005

Sexiest Man Alive Part 2

(See post below for explanation)


Next it is the "Most Wanted"


Jake Gyllenhaal - I think he is more cute and cuddly than sexy

George Clooney - Spinal fluid! Out of his nose!

Orlando Bloom - Elfboy!

Owen Wilson - At first I didn't care for him, but he is definitely growing on me, pouty lips and crooked nose and all

Matt Damon - baby-faced hotty pants

Patrick Dempsey - eh, too squinty


Now there is a bit the full age spectrum of hottness


Adam Brody - My sister's personal favorite

Constanine Maroulis - The only reason I watched that season of American Idol

Derek Jeter - His head is shaped like a Q-Tip


Now a bit about singers


Franz Ferdinand - Alex Kapronos, you sexy bitch

Nick Lachey - He has a funny sqaure-shaped head.


Now the men of now who are popular this very second


Daniel Dae Kim - So he might be abusive and violent, but he has great abs (his Lost character that is)

Denis Leary - I like him, but I'm afraid if I knew him he would saw something snarky and make me cry

Jared Padalecki - My favorite of Rory's boyfriends


Skipping the bits about smart guys (d'oh) and going to the Bad Boys


Johnny Knoxville - Cute, but I would always be worried he would lose a limb in a dumb stunt

Lenny Kravitz - I miss the dreads :(

Russell Crowe - I hates him

Colin Farrell - I hates him too


La la la, skipping comedians and hot guys from around the world and going to sexy tv stars.


Thank goodnes for e.r. with Noah Wyle, George Clooney, and Goran Visnjic

Jesse L. Martin - He was once on a talk show were J.K. Rowling was the other guest. He was squeeling like a fangirl because he got to meet J.K. backstage. I like the thought of tough Det. Green as a HP fan!


Skipping the up and coming hunks cause I've never heard of any of them and going to the guys with tattoos part.


Tyson Beckford -Absolutely Gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous


Then there is a few pages of sons of hunks from the past


Brawley Nolte - Nick Notle's son is a pretty, pretty boy


...and the Sexiest Man Alive section of the magazine ends with a page of pictures of shirtless guys


That was fun

No comments: