Saturday, November 19, 2005

Analyzing the Sexiest Man Alive

Yesterday People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue arrived in the mail (along with my Madonna cd. Yay). I decided that I needed to study this issue very, very hard. So here are some of my thoughts on some of the guys (can't discuss them allll!) and the results of many google image searches.


First is a retrospect of past sexy men


1985 Mel Gibson - I never liked him and now that it turns out he's crazy I feel very "ha ha told you so!"

1986 Mark Harmon - huh?

1987 Harry Hamlin - who?

1988 John F. Kennedy Jr. - He was handsome *sheds a single tear for the dearly departed hunk*

1989 Sean Connery - Sexy old bastard

1990 Tom Cruise - see Mel Gibson

1991 Patrick Swayze - At first I couldn't believe he was famous enough to be named SMA, but I remembered that was the year of Ghost

1992 Nick Nolte - ewww!

1993 Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford - barf x 2

1994 ? - no guy listed

1995 Brad Pitt - This is back when he was hairy and scraggly looking. He did nothing for me then.

1996 Denzel Washington - Meow! *pounce*

1997 George Clooney - He has been ruined for me forever. A couple of weeks ago he was on a talk show and he was discussing how he injured his back and how spinal fluid was dripping out of his nose. Ewww ew ew ew *dry heaves*

1998 Harrison Ford - He's alright. Indiana Jones on the other hand...if it is wrong to be in love with fictional characters, I don't want to right

1999 Richard Gere - icky

2000 Brad Pitt - he does something for me now!

2001 Pierce Brosnan - Sexy. Dead Sexy

2002 Ben Affleck - Boo! Down with Ben, up with Matt!

2003 Johnny Depp - Oh Johnny, you handsome, unwashed man

2004 Jude Law - A God among mortals


and...


2005 Mattew McConaughey - usually I don't like country boys but for him I'll make an exception


More about the rest of the magazine later


ETA: I've recovered from my Clooney repulsion and now like him even more that before.

No comments: