Saturday, November 5, 2005

Celebmatch

CelebMatch.com uses the scientific method of biorhythms to calculate the compatibilities. Use CelebMatch.com to calculate your most compatible celebrity love or select a celebrity yourself and CelebMatch.com will show the compatibility.



Your best matches:
Robbie Keane 99% - Who? *Fires up Google* It seems he's an Irish soccer player
Anders Svensson 98% - Who? *Googles* Hmm...a Swedish soccer player
Rupert Grint 97% - Won won! My British jailbait love!
Thomas Ian Nicholas 96% - Who? *Google Moogle* Hey! It's that annoying kid from Rookie of the Year! Eww!
Garrett Hedlund 96% - Who? *more googling* Some actor

and now the ladies...can't forget the ladies!

Your best matches:
Christine Lakin 100% - I match 100% with Al from Step by Step. How odd
Sara Rue 99% - She's ok
Tatyana Ali 99% - I'm gonna break out into the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme! In west Philidelphia born and raised...
Carola del Bianco 99% - Who? *google google* Some Argentinean model. I wasn't impressed.
Jeanette Biedermann
98% Who? *google for the last time* A German singer. She was kinda cute

Now the celebs that would pick for myself!

Ewan McGregor:
Physical: 77%
Emotional: 99%
Intellectual: 32%
Total: 70% Oh well, we'll just cry together

Jude Law
Physical: 20%
Emotional: 78%
Intellectual: 72%
Total: 57% - Only 20% on physical? I think he's totally hot! It must be him that thinks I'm totally replusive! *sobs*

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Physical: 77%
Emotional: 70%
Intellectual: 50%
Total: 66% - 66% is a D grade. Boo

Gwen Stefani
Physical: 91%
Emotional: 11%
Intellectual: 95%
Total: 66% - So we would stimulate each other's girly parts then stimulates each other's minds. I'm okay with that!

And I can't think up a 5th person. I am lame.

No comments: