Friday, April 29, 2005

Falling underwear

The Art of Art Frahm

Or, the effects of celery on loose elastic. Art Frahm was a curious, second-rate pin-up artist; his work would probably be forgotten had he notpainted a curious series of works in which women's underwear falls down in public. Warning: no nudity here, drat the luck



From the best website ever The Institute of Offical Cheer

Like the author of the site I would say that underwear completely falling off a person is impossible, but recently I had an experience of almost falling underwear. When puting on a some underwear rather roughly one morning, I caused a small tear near the waistband. As the day wore on the small tear kept getting bigger and bigger. By the time I got home from school my underwear were completely torn from the waistband and the elastic around my legs were the only thing keeping my underwear on my body.

lol, but don't stand on corners waitting for pretty girls' underwear to just completely fall off.

No comments: