Sunday, May 1, 2005

Yo, quotes!

More quotes I've collected

I try to stay in bed for at least 10 minuted to ponder my place in the universe. Then I wash my face, check my karma and get my balance for the day - Drew Barrymore quoted in People magazine

It's never too soon to start being finished - Gail Carson Levine, Enchanted Ella

If you can't beate them, arrange to have them beaten - Grocho Marx,

She only said no once and that was because she didn't hear the question - 42 Street, description of Anytime Annie

Sure God created man before woman...but then you always make a rough draft before The Final Masterpiece - unknown

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself - Peter O'Toole

Never moon a werewolf - Barbara Paul

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Mark Twain

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things - George Carlin

Dyslexics of the world - untie! - unknown

Ever stop to think and forget to start again? - unknown

I'm not confused, I'm just well mixed. - Robert Frost

No comments: