Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Search Me - A list of strange terms entered in a search engine


And now my list of strange searches that have brought people to my blog:

"jake gyllenhaal" - Ok, that's not strange at all, but it is the most common search I get. I think I may have mentioned Jake Gyllenhaal once, but everyday I get someone looking for "jake gyllenhall shirtless" or "jake gyllenhall picture." This post will probably bring in more people looking for something that is not available here. Sorry, but Jake Gyllenhall is not here hot, naked, or nude. (heeheehee).

"christmas titties" - We know what this person wants to unwrap under the Christmas tree!

"george clooney spinal fluid" - Eww...unless they are going to use the spinal fluid to make George Clooney clones. I'm all for that!

"pissing in petticoats" - That is the strangest fetish ever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang nabit you know how hard it is to find your blog by using the blogger search feature? It brings me a bunch of crap and I have to use google to find this.

LilyFair said...

I'm sorry, angry person :(