Friday, June 16, 2006

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a fun idea. Here is the list of the top ten movie characters I'd like to get groovy with. They are not necessarily my favorite characters, for example, Dory from Finding Nemo is one of my all time favorite characters, but I'm not attracted to animated fishes (I'm not Troy McClure, yo).

So, here's the list,


10.

Jen Yu (Ziyi Zhang) from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Ziyi Zhang is stunningly beautiful. The costumes, make-up and the way she moved made her seem like a delicate doll, but then she is revealed as this kick ass warrior. Wow!


9.

Henry Gondorff and Johnny Hooker (Paul Newman and Robert Redford) from The Sting

It's not cheating to count both of them as one because they work as a team. I don't have any idea about what was going on in that movie, but those two looked good doing whatever it was they were doing.


8.

Catcher Block (Ewan Mcgregor) from Down With Love

I love the swinging sixties atmosphere and Ewan's goofy southern accent


7.

Chris Adams (Yul Brynner) from The Magnificent Seven

Usually, I think men look silly in cowboy hats, but Yul rocks in that hat! And his deep voice...And those tight jeans...


6.

Velma Kelly (Catherine Zeta-Jones) from Chicago

I think Catherine Zeta-Jones in the most beautiful woman alive. She looked incredible and totally stole the show.



5.

Legolas (Orlando Bloom) from The Lord of the Rings

Oh Elfboy, you're so pretty, with your pretty blond hair and your pretty prettiness.



4.

Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) from Gone With the Wind

Rhett, you scoundrel. Scarlett just didn't appreciate what she had. I would appreciate you real good.



3.

Westley (Cary Elwes) from The Princess Bride

He is the sort of man I want to marry. Pretty, witty, British, good with his sword...


2.

Christian (Ewan McGregor) from Moulin Rouge!

Ewan was absolutely adorable in this movie. I wanted to take Christian home so badly. I want my very own love-sick poet!



and...



1.


Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) from Raiders of the Lost Ark

I knew exactly what character would be on top of the list. I don't know which would be better: to be Indiana Jones or to do Indiana Jones. He is just so very, very cool.

No comments: