Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just In Time To Be Late For Valentine's Day

Romactic icons/avatars

The spiel: I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a pictures that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun.

1.)Harlot in Her Heart 2.)Backlash 3.)Crime D'Amour
4.)Keyhole Peeper 5.)Bel Ami 6.)Nina

1. Harlot in her Heart
2. Backlash
3. Crime D'Amour
4. Keyhole Peeper
5. Bel Ami
6. Nina

7.)Image hosting by Photobucket 8.)Amorous 9.)Butterfield 8
10.)Good Time 11.)Image hosting by Photobucket 12.)Image hosting by Photobucket

7. Alternative for this pic
8. Amorous
9. Butterfield 8
10. ---
11. ---
12. ---

13.)Image hosting by Photobucket 14.)Image hosting by Photobucket 15.)House Party

16.)Passionate Fool 17.)Image hosting by Photobucket 18.)Liana

13. ---
14. ---
15. House Party
16. Passionate Fool
17. ---
18. Liana


19.)Image hosting by Photobucket 20.)Image hosting by Photobucket

19. ---
20. --- And for the last one a little dangerous love

No comments: