Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Icons/Avatars

I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a picture that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun.

1.)Blonde Baggage 2.) The Day the Universe Came 3.)

4.)Gay Traders 5.)Image hosting by Photobucket 6.) Little Caesar

1. Blonde Baggage
2. The Day the Universe Came - This is a furry's dream come true, I think
3. ---
4. Gay Traders
5. There is an alternetive to this pic here
6. Little Caesar

7.)Image hosting by Photobucket 8.)Image hosting by Photobucket 9.)Mukalla

10.)Image hosting by Photobucket 11.)White Fawn 12.)Frisky and French

7. ---
8.---
9. ---
10. ---
11. White Fawn
12. Frisky and French

13.)Image hosting by Photobucket 14.)Image hosting by Photobucket 15.)Image hosting by Photobucket

16.)Image hosting by Photobucket 17.)Image hosting by Photobucket 18.)Image hosting by Photobucket

13. ---
14. ---
15. ---
16. ---
17. ---
18. Dennis the Menace


19.)Image hosting by Photobucket 20.)Aphrodite

19. Dennis the Mence 2
2o. Aphrodite

More later because I have a lot more to share. Pin-up girls, various celebrities, fantasy art...

No comments: