Monday, February 27, 2006

Blogger Code

My blogger code is:
B5 d- t- k++ s+ u-- f i o- x- e- l+ c++

Which decodes to:
I've been blogging for 1-1.5 years. I don't own a domain, but I have my own web address. I use Blogger, BigBlogTool, or similar service to update a blogspot, Geocities, or other hosted site; or I use diaryland, livejournal, or another service with built-in updating and content management. I have so many links I couldn't possibly read them all on a regular basis and/or I nearly always add a link to a site that has linked to mine. I usually check my stats about once a day but I don't keep any records or running tallies. I don't link to, nor read, any of the standard A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.). In fact, I've never heard of 'em. I try to post once a day, but it doesn't always happen, and that's no big deal. I blog from either home or work, but only after my work is done and when I get some free time. I blog mostly links to other web articles and other blogs. I might flirt a little with other bloggers, but anything beyond that is out of the question. I haven't posted, and don't plan on posting, any photos of myself on my blog. I usually check out most of the surveys I run across, but I only blog the results if I find them interesting or favorable. Nobody I know offline knows about my blog, and I plan on keeping it that way.



Edited on 8/8/06

No comments: