Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Renaissance Fair Edition

Went to the RenFair this past weekend. Saw some ...interesting* things. This is the forth year I've gone and I have to say, this was the most interesting* visit I have had.

*Freaky as hell

Some shows I saw:

Knights of Avalon Full Contact Joust
The knight I rooted for. He lost. Was good and funny but not as good as last year's knight. Last year's knight had that Draco Malfory blond bad/pretty boy thing going on and said things like "I shall cut off my enemies heads' and use their skulls to make festive candy dishes!"

The Poxy Boggards

The Belles of Bedlam were a I saw the most disturbing thing ever. Not in the show, the show was fine, but in the audience. Um...lets just say white trash drunk before noon. Yikes!

Sound and Fury Heehee. Also, Shelby I love you!

Stores:

Ye Bag Wench Bought a hat. Am wearing it right now

The Alchemist Tree Soapsmiths Eastern Tisane in the best scent

No comments: