Friday, July 7, 2006

Sexy Avatars/Icons

Warning: some nudity

I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a picture that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun. These icons feature sexy, pin-up type of art.


1)Les Girls 2.)Les Girls 2 3.)Midnight Eye

1.) Les Girls
2.) Les Girls 2
3.) Midnight Eye

4.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting5.)Shady Lady 6.)Celeste

4.) ---
5.) Shady Lady
6.) Celeste

7.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 8.)Until Your Dead 9.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7.) Alternative for this pic here
8.) ---
9.) ---

10.)Annette 11.)Flowers and Flesh 1 12.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10.) Annette
11.) Flowers and Flesh. Alternative here.
12.) ---


13.)Bachelor Girl 14.)Lewd Angel 15.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13.) Bachelor Girl
14.) Lewd Angle
15.) ---

16.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting17.)Girls From Hell 18.)Act of Passion

16.) ---
17.) Girls From Hell
18.) Act of Passion

19.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 20.) Bad Sue 21.)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

19.) ---
21.) Bad Sue
20.) ---

No comments: