Friday, July 28, 2006

Bookcover Icons/Avatars

I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a picture that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun. These icons are from actual vintage bookcovers.

Examples:

1.)Act Of Passion 2.)Dragons, Elves and Heroes 3.)Sin Alley


4.)Sinful Life 5.)Desire Island 6.)Drop Dead, Please

7.)Lewd Angel 8.)Red Light Babe 9.)Street Girl

10.)Teenyswappers 11.)Confident 12.)Geisha Girl

13.)The Hillbilly In High Heels 14.)The Lash of Desire 15.)Loser By A Head

16.)Naked Sin 17.)No Entry 18.)The Man With Red Hair

19.) The Duchess of Skid Row 20.)The Squeese 21.)Virtuous Girl

No comments: