Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome to LFIA, version 3: Marilyn

So I've changed the look of my blog. I think it may be a little cluttered and I'm thinking of taking out the line between the posts. Also, I opened up Internet Explorer to have a look and the font looks really small, but it look fine in my browser, so sorry if you have to squint to see the words. Anyways, I like it. :)

Credits:

The picture of Marilyn Monroe in the header banner is from an old copy of Vanity Fair magazine
The picture of Marilyn in the profile pic is from Silver Screen Sirens

HTML help from Elements Graphics


If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to leave a comment. Or if you just want to say hi, leave a comment because I hardly get any comments.

~ LilyFair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hi lafair!