Sunday, January 8, 2006

Annoying/Not Annoying

The Most Annoying Celebrities of 2005:

  1. Tom Cruise - aggreed! So annoying!
  2. Michael Jackson
  3. Paris Hilton
  4. Britney Spears
  5. Osama Bin Laden
  6. Al-Qaeda
  7. Dr. Phil - He was annoying when he was on Oprah all the time because if I turn the tv to the Oprah show I want to see Oprah, not Dr. Phil! Now that he has his own show that I never have to watch, I'm ok with him.
  8. Tara Reid
  9. Kobe Bryant
  10. Jessica Simpson


The Least Annoying Celebrities of 2005:
  1. Gene Hackman
  2. Pope John Paul II
  3. Christopher Walken
  4. Mandy Moore - She is the least annoying of the teenybopper singers, but that's not saying much
  5. Ewan McGregor - Such a lovely, charming man!
  6. Johnny Carson
  7. Green Day
  8. Lisa Kudrow
  9. Will Ferrell - I find him annoying
  10. Jennifer Connelly - too bland to offend anyone which is kind of annoying
From amiannoying.com which is a really addicting site

No comments: