Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Music Shuffle Game

Rules: Put music on shuffle and answer the following questions.

1. This song describes how you die. - "People Are People" by Depeche Mode
 Am I going to be killed by a bigot?  That sucks.

2. This song describes your love life. - "Diet Mountain Dew" by Lana Del Ray
The first verse of this song is "You're no good for me/Baby, you're no good for me/You're no good for me/But baby, I want you, I want."  That doesn't sound promising.

3. This song will play at your wedding. - "O Fortuna" by Carl Off
Very ominous way to start a marriage.  Maybe because I'm marrying someone who's no good for me.

4. Add “in my pants” to the title of this song. -  "Good Vibrations" by Beach Boys
Good Vibrations in my pants!

5. This song will play at your funeral. - "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga

6. This is your theme song. - "Lonely No More" by Rob Thomas
How depressing.

7. This song will play when you think of someone you love. - "Rapture" by Blondie

8. Add “with a shovel and a screwdriver” to the title of this song.  "Sunday Morning" by No Doubt
Sunday Morning with a shovel and a screwdriver.  Maybe I spend my weekends building stuff in the backyard.

 9. This song describes your past week.  - "Please Please Me"  by The Beatles

10. This song will play when you’re missing someone. - "Jaws Main Theme"  by John Williams
Wow. 













   
   

No comments: