Friday, April 13, 2007

Lovely Ladies

The spiel: I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a pictures that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun.

These are icons of lovely ladies


1.)One By One 2.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 3.)Held After Class

1.) One By One
2.) ----
3.) Held After Class

4.) Allie May 5.)Belmont 6.) The Big Sleep

4.) Allie May. Alternative here
5.) Belmont
6.) The Big Sleep

7.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 8.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 9.) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7.) ----
8.) ----
9.) ----

10.) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 11.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 12.) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10.) ----
11.) ----
12.) ----

13.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 14.)Cheryl 15.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13.) ----
14.) Cheryl
15.) ----

16.) Cindy 17.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 18.) Stag Club

16.) Cindy
17.) ----
18.) Stag Club

19.) Clue For Passion 20.) Crossword 21.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

19.) Clue For Passion
20.) Crossword
21.) ----

No comments: