Monday, September 25, 2006

Classic Stars

I collect icons. More icons than I'll ever need. I see a picture I like, I save it, I crop it, I resize it. They have been taking up space on my hard drive forever and I've decided to share them. I don't have photoshop so they are not fancy, just a picture that I liked. You can use them for bases and spiffy them up yourself. They are 80 x 80, or as close to that as I could get without distorting the image. Save them to your computer and have fun.

Here are icons of classic Hollywood stars.



Audrey Hepburn:

Audrey Hepburn Audrey Hepburn 2


Carman Miranda:

Carman Miranda Carman Miranda 2


Lana Turner:

Lana Turner Lana Turner 2

Rita Hayworth:

Rita Rita 2 Rita 3


Susan Hayward:

Susan Hayward 1 Susan Hayward 2 Susan Hayward 3

Susan Hayward 4
Variation on a theme


Miscellaneous:

1.)Photobucket Gene Tierney 2.)Greer Garson 3.)Jane Russell

1.) Gene Tierney
2.) Greer Garson
3.) Jane Russell


4.)Jean Rogers 5.)Katherine Hepburn 6.)Lauren Bacall

4.) Jean Rogers
5.) Katherine Hepburn
6.) Lauren Bacall


7.)Marilyn Monroe 8.)Roslind Russell 9.)Mryna Loy

7.) Marilyn Monroe
8.) Roslind Russell
10.) Mryna Loy

No comments: